Tesco colleagues united!
About the Tesco Action Group and Committee
- The Tesco Action Group is a group of Tesco colleagues suing Tesco for equal pay.
- The group is managed by a committee of volunteers who are ordinary Tesco workers.
- Between them, the committee members have worked in various stores in England, Wales and Scotland and have decades of experience in working for Tesco.
- The committee carefully oversees how the Tesco Equal Pay case is going.
- They unite with Tesco employees to help thousands of staff by being involved with aspects of the case, including pay negotiations.
- They help the legal team, Harcus Sinclair UK Limited, with queries and stay in touch with them about the case on everyone’s behalf.
We are always looking for enthusiastic claimants to talk about the claim. If you would like to know more about the Tesco Action Group and how to join:
Please be assured that strong victimisation laws are in place to prevent any negative action being taken against you for bringing a claim. If you have any concerns about this or any other questions about the claim, you can call 0161 850 5289 and speak to our legal team in confidence.